Thursday, August 19, 2010

The bridesmaids dresses

UPDATE: So after having my last two bridesmaids try on dresses over the weekend, I decided on the beautiful two-toned dress (pictured below) for them. My sister will be the only one in a different dress since she is the MOH. Here is a sneak peek at how beautiful the girls look in the dress, and this is without it even being the right colors or sizes. Yay for playing dress up with them. So much fun...



UPDATE: So after having two of my bridesmaids try on dresses last night, the options have been narrowed down to...



The second is actually a new selection. But after seeing the fabrics in person and how they look on the girls, these are both my favorite. My sister plans on trying on dresses in Wyoming within the next couple days and I am getting together with two more of my girls in a couple weeks before I make the final decision...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So after scouring page after page on the Internet yesterday, the bridesmaids dresses have been narrowed down to the final fab fiven from Alfred Angelo. My personal favorite is definitely the last. There is no wiggle room on the colors since it is a part of our overall color scheme. As seen, the dress is espresso with citadel green trim; an absolutely gorgeous color combination.

But I am allowing the girls to cast their votes and narrow it down to their favorite three. From there they will be able to pick whichever dress best fits their liking. Point being? So they have a dress they will actually wear again in the future. They are also incredibly reasonably priced at $100-150. Very exciting to see which three they choose. I like them all for incredibly different reasons. Love is in the air indeed. ;)




2 comments: