Thursday, August 5, 2010

My wonderful bridesmaids

Hello Ladies!

After sending an e-mail yesterday informing you all that Aaron and I have set the date for our wedding, I decided to create a blog which would allow me to share some things I have come across and absolutely fallen in love with for the special day. As you all know at this point it will be Sunday, May 22, 2011 with a ceremony at 3 p.m. and reception to follow around 5 p.m. at Gilroy Gardens.

Now that the date has been picked and the venue booked, there are fun fun times ahead! I will be looking for my wedding dress with my mom in Sacramento in a couple of weeks. From there I will start looking for bridesmaid dresses. What I can tell you at this point is that the dress color is going to be chocolate brown and I will have apple green accents, whether it be flowers in your hair, etc. Those details will be worked out eventually.

This is just one more way we can all stay contacted and share our thoughts about the big day. You better believe I will be calling on your help for things like making centerpieces, wedding favors, just getting your opinion on something, etc. and I will post most of my thoughts on here as well. I promise to try and maintain it as regularly as possible.

You have all been chosen to be a part of my bridal party because I trust you immensely and love you all dearly. Thanks for coming together to be a part of my special day. I definitely wouldn't be able to do it without you ladies.

Much love,

Shannon Barry (future Carr)

No comments:

Post a Comment